August 26, 2004

cryptogram for ya!

July 2nd 2004-07-02 Yesterday evening at about 18:00 Volodia drove us to a small lake. We swam. It was 22 degrees Celsius the water was almost tolerable and we swam, Dima, Volodia, marina, and me. Ioulia and the unborn son rested on the beach. Just had the notion to build a house of stone – somewhere. Emirates, perhaps, if allowable and doable. Perhaps. If I suddenly become rich. Approx. $79 grand a year, Canadian tax free, (including accomodation and tuition help for dima that is). Plus free medical and free dental at the local military hospice. Actually, $49, 800 can. straight salary - w/o accomodation and tuition money. One wonders at it all.

Because of my new found ability to promote books by the subject at hand, for my new partner in businesss, amazon.com, I pass on to you good folks the following links about successful negotiation:







Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?