August 26, 2004

everything we need

"We have no money!" I complained bitterly to my wife. "Why do you make me nervous, saying such things!?" Look, you are almost finished your degree. We have used 35,000 Dhs to pay fees for you at the school and also to buy your computer. Also before we agreed to buy Ivanov that computer for his school. We have nice flat. We have furniture. We have pets. We have ADSL. We have everything we need right now so why do you complain?" She's got a freaking good point. We have everything we need right now. Why am I worried? I shouldn't be. But I am. I guess I am not used to not having enough money since up to the point I got married I seldom ran out of money before the next paycheck, let alone halfway through the month. I guess I'm used to having the next year or so planned out finacially. I guess I'm used to having very definite goals finacially to strive towards. I have things to teach my wife - I mean - to LEARN, here. Mean time, my first baby is baking in her oven. So somehow somewhere the money's gotta come in for that from somewhere! And I must put in one more week of serious babysitting/teaching.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?