August 26, 2004

Golden Guardian Angel Joker speaks his mind

Hey, our owner’s taking us someplace! I better jump up on him to let him know how exited I am, and whimper too and run around the door here like I’m slightly nuts, yeah. That’ll get his attention, yeah. Get out of my way Tyson! Younger brother, you can’t jump up on him before me! OW! My ear, what’d ya do that for. Angh! There! See how it feels? Now get down so that I can jump up on our owner. OW Why’d he knee me in the chest like that, that hurts!

Oh! the door’s opening, me first! TYSON! angh! Get back, I’m first. No me! Gee! now we’re free out here Tyson! Lets go as fast as we aaagggh, oops I guess we’re not free. My neck hurts a bit, does yours Tyson? “SIT JOKI! SIT TYSON! Oh oh, better do what he says, he feeds us ‘member. But I wanna go! I wanna goooo! Let’s go! Whimper whimper. Oh! Some more doors opening! Let’s run into this small box that goes up and down as fast as we can ‘k Tyson?! OK NOW! NOW! “SIT JOKI! SIT TYSON! Oh oh. Better do what he says, he feeds us ‘member.

As the lift descends:Look at ‘im, eh Tyson, whine whine, bet we could kill him pretty quick if we work together, eh? Oh! Doors opening again! ME FIRST TYSON ANGH, when ya gonna learn! Boy this floor is slippery! I’m running as fast as I can but I’m not moving forward, what’s choking me? Pant! Pant! Pant! You movin’ Tys? No? I ain’t either. What’s chokin’ us? Pant Pant Pant. Ok now we’re movin’ HEY LOOK KIDS!!!! Let’s go tear them to pieces “JOKI HEEL! TYSON HEEL! Oh yeah, better do what he says, he feeds us ‘member. BUT KIDS! LOOK! LET’S GET ‘IM TYSY!!! GO! GO! GO! Hey! I’m not moving forward, what’s choking me? Pant! Pant! Pant! You movin’ Tys? No? I ain’t either. What’s chokin’ us? Pant Pant Pant.

Why is everybody screaming? That kid’s pretty close I think I can get him, aaagggh, oops I guess can’t get him, can I. HEY! Why did that stupid kid with the white kap and white dress on throw a stone at me, and yell: “Chelb Haram! Chelb haram!” LET’S GET HIM TYSY! GO! GO! GO! SNARL! Look at him run! Listen to him scream in terror, Tysy. Let’s really get him now! Hey, I’m not moving forward, what’s choking me? Pant! Pant! Pant! You movin’ Tys? No? I ain’t either. What’s chokin’ us? Pant Pant Pant. “JOKI HEEL! TYSON HEEL!” Oh yeah, better do what he says, he feeds us ‘member.

Oh look, the shiny silver car. I’m gonna jump up here and put my claws on the silver part right here and… there we go. It’s work of art don’t you think Tyson? Oh! Door opening lets leap inside Tyson ready GO! GO! GO! “SIT JOKI! SIT TYSON! Oh better do what he says, he feeds us ‘member. Gee it’s getting hot in here! Pant Pant Pant. I can hardly breath! TYSON QUIT NIPPIN’ MY TESTICALS, YAUW! Anggh! Get back little brother! Bite me in the balls again n’ I’ll kill ya!

Hey! We’re movin! Ah finally getting cooler. There I think I’m gonna relax. Tyson move over I’m gonna lay down here beside ya. Ahh! That’s nice.

Forty five minutes later…Hey! This ain’t home! Where are we? Tyson take a look at that nice rotty bitch over their being walked by a house maid, mmm mmmm that’s sweet yessiree that’s sweet. Hey there’s a Dobi over there, hey a Shepard! Whine whine, yessiree that’s sweet. Hey we’re stoppin’! I’m first getting out. HEY! How did we both get our heads stuck in here? Get your head out of that space between the headrest and the doorframe Tyson.

OH! The door’s opening I’m getting out first, NO ME! Aagggh! I guess not: “SIT JOKI! SIT TYSON! better do what he says, he feeds us ‘member. Whine Whine Whine. Who’s that? Oh oh, that’s the big guy from yesterday, run Tyson! He’s big. Run Tyson! “SIT JOKI! SIT TYSON! Oh better do what he says, he feeds us ‘member. Oh, oh! Well, I guess the big guy’s alright – he just wants to pet us, not hit us repeatedly with a slipper…. Hey look a gate opening! I’m first! ME! HEY LOOK, A HUGE LAWN! Sniff sniff, mine!, pzzzzzz, dibbs! Pzzzzz, mine! pzzzzzz.

Hey Tyson watch! I’m gonna drop a huge load right ghnn! HERE aahh! Oh yeah, it feels so good taking a crap on nice fresh green grass - right on my leash - owner’s gonna love that. Hey! What’s that lady want? Oh Boy, she loves me, wot Tyson?! She’s all over me, eh?! Look at her boobs Tyson. What do think eh? Right, sweet man, they’re huge snd soft too. She LOVES me man. She’s huggin me close! She smells GOOD! Ohhh, Whine whine she’s turnin’ me on Tyson! Oh yeah!

There’s the big guy again, cringe. Wait a second, he has no slipper. It’ll be alright. He’s just trying to pet us. Yeah, he’s alright. Don’t have to run from him. In fact I like him now – gonna lick his hand, LICK. He’s smilin’ now.

Hey. How come our owners’ got wet eyes like that we better lick his face and wag our tails to make him feel better: LICK LICK LICK WAG WAG WAG, ok done.It’s all good Tyson. We’re in a YARD li’l bro. You like it here? I do. Hey! Where’s our owner gone? Whine Whine. Hey look the silver car is going away! Hey….

This fence is pretty high, eh Tyson? We better get down.Hey Tyson, look at this HUGE GREEN LAWN sniff sniff mine! pzzzzzz.

A tribute to Golden Guardian Angel Joker and Golden Guardian Angel Tyson. A couple of champs. I’m gonna miss them.

June 16th Nine days to go…. We leave on the twenty fifth of June for Moscow for a one month holiday. I am ready already. I gave my lovely puppy Tyson, away to a big british fellow with long dreadlocks and wife with same, named Carl and Joki I gave to one of my former students - one of the more well behaved ones, (actually a really good guy - his mom is Tanzanian). So, both dogs have a better place to stay now. Tyson has a little Dachshund brother to play with all day and a big pool to swim in and a villa staffed with about thirteen servants! Joki has a young German shepard brother of three months to watch over now and lives in a huge villa occupied by a family of dog lovers. Sure miss them. I miss them more than the little green vervet I spent one year with in tanzania, as much as the intelligent and quick little sheep-herding cross dog I had in Tanzania named piki (motorcycle in Kiswahili). I must say that the Amstaff is one of most perfect breeds of dogs I've ever had the privilage of been around. I feel these Amstaffs were really something special. I soon will own another own, once our baby is old enough.

Growing up our family had pets including dogs and though they were all lovely and good companions, etc., I really enjoyed these Amstaffs more than any of my other pets. Perhaps it's simply because these are the only pets I've ever invested 6000 bucks in (when all was said and done)! Anyway, as I was saying, our family a big dalmation named Robbes Pierre, a big shepard named Billy, my cousins had a big retriever/St. bernard cross named Rusty, my mom had a beautiful purebred shepard named Zenta, my grampa had a very nice example of a purbred dobbie named Barry, my little brother had a husky/maniac cross with one blue eye and one green named Ashia. My other little brother owned a lovely hound that had some racing blood in her I'm sure - named daisy, then later when daisy died in a freak accident, he bought a mutt and named him Santa's little helper. my oldest brother's family has a little Yorkie cross and they've named him Bethoven.

In the mean time I write this blog in a fog. In fact I am in the midst of wondering just where the yellow goes, when I brush my teeth with Pepsojoes.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?