August 26, 2004

life's a swinging divan

The unborn one kicks unusually strongly today, says wife and his mother. Not sure why. She figures it’s all the activity yesterday. Our trip on the Channel Moscow and River Moscow and such. The unborn one is almost six months along now. He’s got a big head. Like me. I’ve felt him kick once or twice that’s it. They rest beside me here on the swinging outdoor divan in Volodia’s big backyard. Ioulia brought a book out with her but I don’t think she’s reading it.

She’s sleeping. The unborn son, continues his life, getting bigger and more aggressive in his kicking, while still suspended in the warmth and comfort of mommy’s baby place. I can buy him diapers, feed him and put some cloths on him now that I have a new job too. Yipee!!! I'm startin' to sound like dad. Ok, just talked to the wife. She said: “Na, Rowb! Why do you account aready money which you have not yet?” “Kam here I vant to you to kiss me”. Life goes on.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?