August 01, 2005

Deficit

I have slowly and methodically painted my world a differnet color only now I have stepped back and looked and seen that it is red. I frown a raised eyebrow frown, considering. What have I done? What is it that I have done? I'm in the red. I'm in the UAE, earning quite a sizeable chunk o change and: I'M IN THE RED!

And that's just it isn't it. It is the question one asks looking at the half of a life the knowledge of how to keep gainfully employed no matter what the news or unions may say or do to us, no matter what jealous paranoid souless colleagues might try to undermine us with. Knowing too when and how to call a spade a spade and when to more diplomatically call a spade, a shovel knowing full well the two terms are absolutely interchangeable in reference to mine fields of character deficit - it is a learned thing already.

And....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?