December 18, 2005

the ONE

Here's an interesting take on the nature of things and human interaction in the world as we "know it"

The Brahmins will never stop at anything to establish world dominance. All Islamic nations must take heed of the Brahmin-Hindu menace that so vociferously threatens them. Israel indeed poses a lesser threat; it is Hindu India which, with its much greater resources and larger population, poses the gravest danger to Islam. Hindutva poses a grave danger to the West; India has now joined the tentative anti-Western axis composed of Russia, China and India. The West should also heed these warnings of a `White House Collapse', these brazen statements by the fanatic Hindus show that the main enemy of the West after Mother Russia is Hindu India. Worse still, both these rogue states have joined together to combat `Western Imperialism'. While tax dollars from Western countries do not fund Russian nationalism, they unfortunately do fund Hindu nationalism in India. By doing so, the West is merely feeding its enemy.

Sohan Banwar, Dalitstan Journal, Volume 1, Issue 2 (Oct. 1999).


Oh really? Hmmm....

Osama, Mulla Omar, etc. and the roving band that is al Quaida really screwed all of these peace-loving, conflict-resolving, non-hate spreading guys like Sohan Banwar, over then, didn't they. Just when the world was supposed to be seeing the Hindus as fanatics too. Tut tut, guys.

On the other hand:

"Krishna told Arjuna, "What sort of weakness and foolishness has overtaken you? How such cowardice and unmanliness has come over you? Come on, see where your duty lies, be ready to fight.

Krishna said, "I am the soul of all the beings. I am the beginning, the middle, and the end. I am Vishnu among the adityas, the Sun among the lights. I am the Moon among the stars, I am the Sama among the Vedas, I am Mind among the senses and Intelligence among the living beings. I am Shankara among the Rudras. I am Meru among the mountains. I am Aum among the words, I am Vajra among the weapons, among those who count, I am Time, I am the Death all devouring. I am the origin of the things yet to be, the Seed of all living beings. I pervade the universe.

Krishna granted divine vision to Arjuna and showed him his universal form. Like the lights of thousands of Sun.The splendour of the mighty one was witnessed by Arjuna. He saw the entire universe in the ONE.

Arjuna became awestruck, with folded hand and faltering voice he prayed the lord, "O, Infinite Lord of the lords, Abode of the universe, The Imperishable, the first among the gods, the Primal being, the Supreme being, I prostrate before you. In my infinite foolishness and ignorance I called you as, ‘Krishna’ and ‘friend’. Overlook my faults as a father does to his childrens, please assume your former form, I am unable to bear this form of yours."

The lord abandoned his Vishvaroopa and became Krishna again and said to Arjuna:"Surrender all duties and come to me alone for shelter. Have no grief. I will release you from all sins. I have declared to you the most secret wisdom. Consider it and then act, as you will."

Arjuna said: My lord, my delusion is gone. I am not in doubt anymore. I shall act and fight as per your command.

Arjuna took up his Ghandiva with a happy smile. The lord took his reins to the chariot and moved towards the chariot of Bhishma. The war has begun.


Oh really? Hmmm....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?